Standard instructions and insights for writing a paper.
Your paper should:
- Be 12 point font in a standard font such as Arial, Calibri, or Times New Roman
- Be double spaced and written in paragraph form.
- Always include your name, the title of the assignment, and page numbers.
- Be checked for spelling and grammar
- Use Microsoft Word or MS Word or in .rtf or .pdf format.
- A reflection paper is one in which you respond to an experience, a reading or a specific question. It is more than a report of what you read or what happened; it also involves your reactions, observations, thoughts, and feelings about what you read or what happened.
- Cite any sources that inform your writing and reflection
- If you quote or directly refer to the course texts, or any other materials, you must reference the material appropriately, using footnotes and a bibliography. That is, you must indicate who said or wrote the material and where you read it or heard it.